CHC Geomatics Office Software (CGO) is a desktop application software for post-processing all current GNSS Data (GPS, GLONASS and BDS).
● Seamlessly post-process static, stop&go and PPK projects
● Combine GPS, GLONASS and BDS raw data processing
● Support GNSS raw data of major brands
● Automated quality control
Designed for static, stop&go and post-processing kinematic (PPK) applications, CGO also supports various raw data formats from major brands to allow a seamless integration with existing pool of equipment.
● Post-process static and kinematic GNSS survey observations.
● Support GPS, GLONASS and BDS data.
● Support multiple raw data import formats, including RINEX, Compressed RINEX, HCN, DAT, RT17, RT27, BD9, NOV, LB2, MDB, TXT, B*.*, TPS, JPS, RAW, UBX, RTCM3, and HRC.
● Quality control threshold during the GNSS raw data import process.
● Support various reports baseline, including network adjustment, loop closure, etc.
● Support export baseline file of COSA, TBC/TGO and CHC formats.
● Customized report setting for providing both adequate and comprehensive information
● Precise ephemeris can be downloaded and used for processing.
● Support global coordinate system with the geoid and grid shift file.
● Support least squares network adjustment.